- ...and your answer is
very simple. You must mail your offers to the very best prospects
available to you.
- I am happy to tell you
- I have them, the very best!
- If you are presently mailing a good
offer and need pre-qualified, truly interested, responsive opportunity
seekers and buyers as prospects... ...I have them.
- We all know our income increases when
we reach real buyers, not just the lookers. You can increase
your income with our prospects.
- Good prospects are getting more difficult
to find. You are one of the lucky ones to have come across my
offer today. Why?
- Because you have found your good list at last.
Reliable, fresh and responsive. These are private data-base names
of active opportunity seekers.
- You owe it to yourself to give my list a good test mailing.
We are 'selling' you the name list - NOT renting it to you
for a one time use...you can use it as many times as you wish.
- This is what one of our 'repeat' buyers told us.
- "...we are very pleased with this much success. P.
- This is but one excerpt from the many letters on file.
- New names are added to our list daily from our incoming orders
and inquiries for opportunity offers, services and dealerships.
Old names and deadwood are purged daily.
- To make it easier for you to get these fantastic names in
a format that best suits your needs - our names are available
- On paper in 30-up format - ready to cut and
use or copy to labels.
- On peel-n-stick labels.
- By email attachment in standard comma delimited
text format - ready for you to add to your list database. It's
- One low fee and always postpaid to your address - orders
processed same day received.
- Guaranteed deliverable! A stamp back for any undeliverable
sent back to us in forty-five days. Name
lists include Name and full mailing address. NO email addresses
or phone numbers are included.
- To order from the internet for FASTEST SERVICE using
your charge card, with our secure order system ....
- MORE INFO AND
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
No returns or refunds. Lists can not be "un-exposed" and are considered
"consumed" at time of purchase.